Hello there, friends. In this post, I’ll show you how to install Kali Nethunter using Termux.
Most of you are probably familiar with Kali Linux. If not, don’t worry because today, you can install Kali Linux right on your Android device.
We will be using Termux, the free and open-source terminal emulator for Android, which allows you to run a Linux environment on an Android device.
Allow me to tell you about Nethunter. What exactly is Kali Nethunter?
Kali Nethunter is an Android ROM designed for penetration testing with Android devices. Initially, Nethunter is only available for Nexus and Oneplus devices. It is also used to carry out wireless attacks such as WiFi hacking. It was previously only possible to use on Nexus devices, but now you can install it on any Android device without rooting it using the Termux app.
How to Install NetHunter
- Go to github.com/termux/termux-app/releases and download the APK
- “Allow from this source” on your settings and download Termux
- Update/upgrade Termux in the following sequence:
- Install wget by typing:
apt install wget
- install NetHunter Termux extension
wget -O install-nethunter-termux https://offs.ec/2MceZWr
- give permission to the install
chmod -x install-nethunter-termux
- Perform the install
- Run Kali by typing
- To install the kex VNC, first, set kex password:
nethunter kex passwd
- Run the kex VNC by typing:
- Download and install the NetHunter store app from here: “store.nethunter.com”
- Open the NetHunter store, search for “NetHunter kex” and download the app
- Launch the NetHunter kex app in your Android and enter your password on the VNC
- Done! Now you are running Kali Linux on your Android Device!
If you have any questions, make sure you post them on YouTube.